Pages

Review

FANGORIA'S 101 BEST HORROR FILMS YOU'VE NEVER SEEN

"The ebook DEAD AGAIN has all the punches, quick pace, action and scares a reader would ever want from a zombie book. I especially appreciate the well developed, hard hitting characters. They are three dimensional, with human strengths and weaknesses too, making this book that much more heartfelt. If you love zombies, you'll love this book."

Take a Look Inside The Ebook


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Walking Dead

What is your opinion of The Walking Dead tv series? I thought the first season was good...not great. But I still look forward to the second season. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was very entertaining. I was hooked and really look forward to the next season of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed TWD very much. I feel it could have had just a little more zombie action but that's what I was expecting when it started.

    As the show progressed, I didn't really miss it since I was learning the backgrounds and back stories of the other survivors.

    But I DEFINITELY don't want less zombie action! I would still like to see just a LITTLE more. That's just the z-fan in me I guess :P

    I just finished Dead Again and came to your site. Any hint on when #2 will be available? I haven't found anything on it yet...

    ReplyDelete

http://www.georgemagnumauthor.com